Programs and Services - Squash
The game of squash is simple to learn and is a wonderful way to get into shape and stay fit. It can be played as a relaxing pastime or as a competitive sport and accommodates mixed teams as well as individuals. There is little equipment needed and the rules are easy to learn.
- 3 championship squash courts
- glass back walls for spectator and guest viewing
- auto temperature controls insure ideal playing comfort
- courts available for member reservations 7 days a week
- complimentary loaner racquets and eye guards available for members & their guests
Our squash program offers:
- open court time
- challenge court for all levels
- morning and evening league play
- beginner and advanced player instruction
- round robins
- Junior Program
Reservations and guidelines:
- Courts reservations are for 1 hour
- Members may reserve a court 2 days in advance. 2 names required
- Reservation sheet is at the reception desk.
- White or non-marking shoes required.
- Eye guards are mandatory.
- How to play - http://www.squashgame.info/squashlibrary/2
- State Association - http://www.seattlesquash.com/
- National Association - http://www.ussquash.com/index.aspx?id=116&linkidentifier=id&itemid=116
- Players at Harbor Square – email@example.com
Club – 425 778-3546 ext. 316